Thursday, October 14, 2010

Prosperous Birthday

I thank myself for posting my pre birthday posts, seriously.
 

TO EMPHASIZE AGAIN, the wishlist is really for myself.
 

I received things that I wanted and I can't be happier. :]
I am really sorry for making you guys spend so much, but birthday comes once in a year, you'll get your time soon. heehee.
Here are the presents! :)

Fujifilm Instax Mini 7s from Wenny! There were 10 times more sparkles on the red box when she first gave me. It all came off and my bag is so sparkly now. Thank God she got me the mini one. I've always wanted the bigger one until i saw the actual one at Universal Studios. Its WTF HUGEEE! my bff knows the best! :)
Pretty necklace from Pamela! I don't know if i can wear it cause my skin will itch when i wear some accessories leh.
I bought this phone using the angbao that Mimi and my aunts gave me. I didn't buy nokia cause I wanted to BBim with Mario and Wenny. but WTF i didn't know i need  to add a BB Value Added Service to my plan. grrrr..! gold diggers.
This is the biggest surprise. Virneige was telling me that my cousins wanted to buy me a Polaroid camera cause its the cheapest in my list but they have already foreseen someone will buy it for me. So the next day i text her telling her I've been thinking of buying a digital camera cause I don't have one and its such a hassle to borrow from my uncle or Mario. I clearly told her that there are sales these days that sells cameras for less than $100 and told her to consider. But they decided to get me a better one, which cost almost 3 times more! Words can't explain how i felt when i saw the camera, just thank you so much guys.
I really really love chocolate shortcake and my colleague, Katrina bought me 3 rolls of it! I ate half of one of them already. hee. they are YUMMY!

These are the presents given by people who are close to me. I can't thank them enough for their thoughts and efforts. Thank you so much guys! xoxo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Here are some of the photos taken with the polaroid camera! I scanned, cropped and saved them. It takes alot of effort and the films are expensive! :( but I STILL LOVE POLAROID CAMERA! it gives me a substantial feeling. I can look at them anytime I want and read the messages that I made my friends write for me. heeee.
Pardon my face. I moved after I snap and I didnt know it has like a 1 second  lag time. :( I was so nervous when I took this photo and Wenny insist that I must take the first shot myself.
My baby cousin, always looking cute.
My silly boyfriend wrote wrongly and tried to erase off the ink of a permanent marker. lolol
This photo is abit obscene and I told her to write over her chest. haha
My awesome colleague!
The one reason why i LOVE taking photos with Mimi. Who's head can be bigger than hers? HAHAHHA
At Universal Studios waiting for a ride. I am fat like a cow but I don't care.
This bitch has been calling me nigga since we were in secondary school. zzz
we both have the default smile for all photos. lol
First Birthday photo!
I actually like his expression. Looks so sleazy, chessy, whatever you can describe!
FAT COW.
The eye view and capture view is at 2 different positions. Thats why the photo is slanted. gotta get use to it. heehee
I forgot to turn on flash. YES, you can turn on and off the flash on polaroid cameras too.
At mediacorp taking my lucky shot. hee.
I am waiting for MAX to upload the photos we took at Universal Studios from his DSLR cause Wenny refused to take out her Olyumpus underwater camera to take photos that day. She thinks its too embarrassing cause everyone was using DSLR at USS. humph. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My life is splendid, not that everything is falling into place smoothly, but because I have many people around me who actually loves and cares for me. With the support of my loved ones, I can achieve anything, anything that I want to. 


You are the author of your own story. If you think your life sucks, it suck all the way. However, if you think your like is awesome, good things will eventually come your way. You have the power to decide if you want to lead your life happily or miserably. Just be optimistic in everything you do and thank God for everything you have. Even if *touch wood* the world ended and you are the only one alive, thank God that you are still breathing. You could be the start of a new age. 


Thank you for your time. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment