Monday, October 4, 2010

Bold Birthday? Hmm.

HELLO !

This is the first time I've been telling people what I want for my birthday. Surprisingly, I dont feel paiseh at all.

Firstly, the wishlist is really for myself. If you guys know, when I want something I will save to buy it myself so that I will treasure the item. I was really listing the stuffs to remind myself to start saving money.

Secondly, I have already received 2 presents for my birthday! I AM SOOOOO x (infinity Os) HAPPY! I dont have a digital camera to take a photo of it, but its AWESOME! In my wishlist, there is this Polaroid Camera that I've been wanting since June but I just cant bear to buy it even when its not costly.

My dear friend Wenny actually bought it for me! She got me the smaller one with the films and on top of that she even sparkled a box for me! (most the sparkles came off by the time i got home and my bag is super sparkly now) Heee. And the smaller one that she bought is not the ordinary ones, its the limited edition kind. But i think she got conned cause its not really limited edition as everywhere is selling it, and she got it at a much higher price than the one i saw online. Angmohs, tsk - always kena scam at every Asia country in the world. But THANKS BABE! LUB YOU! Sorry to make you spend so much. :(

Lastly, the reason why I've been telling people what i want for my birthday. I've never ever in my life ever told anyone to buy me a specific item on my  birthday. However, I've received gifts from last year that is rotting at a corner now. So I would rather be thick skin than to waste your money. Yes, its the heart that counts, but if you buy me something that I don't use, then I rather you save your money and your kind thoughts. I'm a rather straightforward person. I like means I like, I don't like means I don't like. But if its a gift, even if i don't like, its rude to tell you straight in the face. Thats why I'll still smile and accept the gift like as if i love it.


Now I tell you what I don't like as a birthday gift.

1. Plush Toys. Even if its Spongebob or Patrick, I still don't like. The Patrick that i received 3 years ago, its sleeping with me every night and you know what i use it for? To elevate my legs. LOL! I will hug it once in awhile when I miss Mario cause the size is similar. hahahahahaha (Sorry baby!)

2. Disney Stuffs. Seriously? I'm already 20 and the only cartoon I like is Spongebob.

3. Bright Colored Clothes. I only wear black and some non-extreme colours. I'm sorry cousins, but the bright turquoise blouse that you guys got me last year? I haven't even wore it before. The only time i wore it was when i took photo with you guys last year. But i really appreciate all your thoughts and efforts thats why its still hanging in my wardrobe now. And obviously that blouse was chosen by XY jiejie. Its so HER but not me. =.=

4. Accessories. Since when i wear accessories one? The only ones I wear is the necklace that Mario gave me and the couple ring that we bought together.

5. Cosmetics. Everyone has different preference and there's alot of things that I don't like. I received a bright pink blusher last year and I think I've only used it once?


What would be nice to give me for my birthday

1. Draw Me A Birthday Card. Especially if you wrote "Yoshiko is the hottest chick in town!" That will really make my day, haha! I kept every card that I receive and I take them out to read once in a while.

2. Buy Me A Nice Meal. Its the simplest yet one of the best way to celebrate a birthday.

3. Birthday Cake & Song. Every birthday must have birthday cake and someone must sing the birthday song. This alone, I can remember it for life. and Ehem, i like Black Forest Cake. heehee. 

Got it??

No comments:

Post a Comment