Sunday, August 22, 2010

Princess' First Month

Hello! I know I havent blogged for a month cause nothing interesting happened. But today, is my lil cousin's first month so i've afew photos to share. 

Gotta rub the egg all over her face first
She really hate to shave, thank goodness she's not a boy
She sucks everything that is near her mouth
my sicko cousins and aunts used my hair as her wig
taken when she's about 2 weeks old. know how to carry her own bottle already leh
My grandma trying to look Diva
Lifestyle
I'm pretty hooked to Korean variety shows these days thanks to my cousin. She was watching We Got Married 2 at my aunt's house and I got really interested in the couple. So i've been waiting for the latest episodes enthusiastically every week. There are so many bands in Korea, i really dont know which is which, except for my faves. I even got my cousin to send me the songs. Although i dont understand, but as long as the melody is nice, its okay what.


School
I did my exam on the first week of August and I must say, this is  the first time i ever studied so hard in my life. English paper was fine, cause i  did superbly well (29/30) for my project, I didnt really care about the paper. Whereas for Maths, i only scored (24/30) for my project, I studied and practice for 3 days! My fingers were kinda numb when i was doing my paper. I sailed through the paper and i can at least score 90/100. Was expecting full marks though. I was itchy fingered and i went to change my correct answer while checking through my papers. NO MORE checking from now onwards. 


Work
My job is pretty slack but there's no free lunch in this world. As long as my doctor has to give a talk somewhere, either me or my colleague has to assist him and its always after working hours. Not paid OT, only can claim hours. -_____-


I'll blog soon, when i have something to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment