Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Series of Fortunate Events

HELLO EVERYONE!

The reason why i didnt upload day 3 and 4 is because not much photos was taken since the death of Fatty's beloved camera. If i were to use 1 word to summarise the Tioman trip, its AWESOME ! Shit happened but we managed to revert the gloomy day to a sunny day!

at the jetty, waiting for the ferry
i dont understand why they need to carry a oxygen tank while snorkeling

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE WEEK

...

...

...

...

...
Miss Ang Xin Ru
Date of Birth: 26 July 2010
Time of Birth: 9.32pm
Weight at Birth: 2.97kg

Sweet Lil Princess

Happy Family :)
I was busy updating the delivery process the whole of yesterday, its as if i am the one giving birth. Before everyone thinks i'm a big time kaypoh, let me clarify okay!

I've been living with my uncle all my life, he's like half my father already. This is his first child and he is really excited. So naturally i am excited and anxious for him too! Its been 8 years sine there was a new born in our family, not only me but everyone at home is excited. This little princess is definitely going to be really pampered cause its only 1 day since her birth and everyone loves her like crazy already. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment