Thursday, July 1, 2010

FAN-A-TIC

I AM OBSESSEEEDDDD WITH SPONGEBOB & GANG!
today, someone just made me the happiest person alive.

MY SPONGEBOB UNDERWATER CAMERA IS HERE!!!
i quickly went to the provision shop and bought films. KNN its $4.80 and only can take 36 photos leh! i thought its going to be like $2 since no one uses them anymore. grrrrrr.

you know, people these days are so captivated by the modern technology that our memory for the older electronics were swallowed and passed out. i held the instruction manual on my left hand and the camera on my right. clear and precise instructions printed with pictures, but i just couldn't figure out how to insert the film. pissed off, i approached my mr-know-it-all uncle. to my biggest surprise, he was also unsure. it was his wife, who came from a not-so-advance country, who knows exactly how to operate the camera.

 pardon me for the poor image quality. i needa buy a new webcam soon. :[

1 comment: