Thursday, July 1, 2010

All love is sweet, given or returned

HAPPY YOUTH DAY TO ME!
(eh hello, as long as i haven't celebrate my birthday, i am still nineTEEN okay! not like ehem, CLW)

I just celebrated my First Anniversary with my fatty on tuesday. So if you were trying to reach me that day but to no avail, fret not cause you're not alone! i didn't bother replying anyone but my fatty that day.

We went to the place where we had our first date - East Coast Park. frankly speaking, i hate having sand in my shoes but well, where else can we go? this is Singapore leh.



if you know me enough, you should know that i'm not into posh restaurants, fine dining. i'm fine with casual dining but i think its absolutely ridiculous to spend $14 on a bowl of laksa at Swensens. i love local food and the place that serves delicious local food is - hawker centres. :] so we went to eat at ECP Food Centre. name me 3 dishes you can never miss at such places.

1. Cockles
this plate gave me stomachache the whole of yesterday.

2. Stingray

3. Kangkong (but we didn't order cause i didn't have the kangkong-feeling that day)

he delibrately closed his eye


after leaving the place where we had our first date, we went to the place where we first met.
Social House is SICKKKKKK!! the supposedly Service Club turned into a horrendous Thai Disco.
they cannot freaking sing, i swear i can sing better.
Note: this is not an usual A2 poster, its the wall sticker on the whole freaking wall beside the main door.

tak boleh tahan, most of the bouncers left too.from 14 bouncers, now left with 3. HAHA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cosmetics arrived on Sunday, yes Sunday, i am surprised that Fedex operates on Sunday.
i thought i bought alot, but actually its only 6 items.

i was walking around the mall below my clinic and i saw the Eyelash Glue that i am using. i walked in and asked for the price... its only $14.80! i always pay $27 at Far East Plaza okay!
i've tried 3 types of eyelash glue and i must say, this is the best among all. the adhesive is strong, its waterproof, it can be used as eyeliner and eyelid glue too.

i know all of you know that i have this humongous Spongbob Bag but do you know that i got the bag a buddy? i saw a Patrick bag in More Than Words and i sprinted right to the bag. i've never ran so fast in my life before. you see alot of Spongebob lying around, but Patrick? ITS THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT! if i dont buy, i will hate myself for the rest of my 10 lives. its a toddler bag, you know like those Barney type? but who cares lah, when the strap is adjusted to the maximum, it fits me nicely okay! call me crazy, retarded, I DONT CARE! i will carry the bag when i'm going out with YOU! heh.

Now, spot the bag.
DANG. obviously its the pinkest one. 
i am seriously not lying about this. when i took this photo, i felt like i was taking a family photo for them and i was so touched, i can feel my tear duct opening.

HAPPY FAMILY! :)

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THE PATRICK BAGGG? HEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the patrick bag, stingray, cockles and especially i love the one who posted all that! love! hehe....

    ReplyDelete