Monday, June 14, 2010

Enjoy to shag-like agony

Good Afternoon People! :)

My blog is finally 90% done! I've spend 3 days doing up this really blog. I googled, yahooed and msned for beautiful rainbow photos but to no avail. Thank God for the invention of Photoshop! I know the header image has poor quality but just bear with it for now okay!

Wanna know why i started blogging again? Cause i saw this new template design on blogger and i thought its awesome! I was playing around with it using Mario's account and I thought of having my own one. so..TADANG! the birth of this blog!

it wasn't easy setting up a blog, at least for me. I took a day to brainstorm a nice address cause i wanted it to rhyme with Joejoe. so i was thinking "ohnojoejoe, justsojoejoe, fatsowjoejoe..blahblah.." the rhyming thing drive me crazy. even when i was about to sleep, I'm still thinking of all the words that ends with O. its insane.

Well, life has been pretty smooth sailing for me these days. I'm pretty busy doing my school projects and assignments. There's so many things going on in my life right now and the best gift i can ever give myself is to sit home and watch TV all day. I'm the biggest TV fanatic in the world. As long as there are good programmes, i can sit on the couch the whole day!

When I was googling for a nice name for my blog, i found this:
Anagram - a word or phrase spelled by rearranging the letters of another word or phrase
William Shakespeare = I'll make a wise phrase
Sherlock Holmes = He'll mesh crooks  
Statue of Liberty = Built to Stay Free
Mother-in-law = Woman Hitler  
The Titanic disaster = Death, it starts in ice  

and when i tried to anagram my full name, Yoshiko Joe Ang Lay Teng, it turns out to be:
Enjoy to shag-like agony

O_O???

No comments:

Post a Comment